Thursday, 6 August 2015

Course expectation

It feels great that my second semester as master of interaction design has already combined designing and programming into one single course. I can foresee that this course would be interesting but also giving me many challenges. Followings would be some of my expectations of taking this course
  • I have already taken the design thinking course, and after the computing studio I hope that I could understand how to use the skill I learned from the previous courses into the designing of a program/game. 
  • As graduated from a business degree, I am still polishing my skills on coding, which seems to be very handful to this course. I hope the group work could let me learn from the other that are more capable at coding.
  • I do hope the our assignment project would be something interesting and actually useful (or entertaining). This might give me a chance to experience how it would be like to design a program. 
  • Last but not least, I wish to make more friends who share the same interests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment